So I woke up this morning with a realization. While Adam forgave me for making out with Tom, I never forgave myself. I felt so awful about it that I couldn't trust him. I felt sure he was going to get back at me. How can I trust him if I don't trust myself?
I know my behavior was dishonest and wrong, but I have to forgive myself. If I don't then I can't really let anyone else forgive me. So I forgive myself. I did what I did because of how I was feeling and the information I had at the time.
I am going to pray for forgiveness from God.
I forgive myself for lying
I forgive myself for kissing Tom
I forgive myself for acting like an idiot in the process
I am so sorry but I forgive myself
It's the only way I can let others forgive me...I didn't get that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment